Corona Virus Update
Our office is now open for all Dental or Cosmetic Procedures. We have instituted a new Virtual Consultation Platform to help mitigate the number of patient office visits. You can explore this option by clicking below.
Now offering Virtual Office Visits!
How to protect yourself and your family:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer with a 60% or higher alcohol base when unable to wash with soap and water
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick just as you would during cold and flu season
– Stay home from work and self-quarantine if you are feeling sick
– Cough and sneeze into tissues or your elbow
– Clean and disinfect household surfaces regularly
– Avoid unnecessary travel and social engagements
– Avoid crowded indoor and outdoor activity places like gyms and public parks
– Do not utilize vital medical supplies such as facemasks and gloves if you are asymptomatic and healthy
Thank you for your patience during this trying time, and we hope to see you soon
Some helpful links:
Loudoun County Public Schools: https://www.lcps.org/COVID19
Additional Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: