Skip to main content
Read Dr. Bowler’s Complete CV
- 2017-Present: Potomac Surgical Arts, Lansdowne, VA; Private Practice Oral Surgery
- 2016-2017: Front Range Oral Surgery, Wheat Ridge, CO; Private Practice Oral Surgery
- 2012-2016: The Brooklyn Hospital Center (TBHC), Brooklyn, NY; Four -Year OMFS Certificate Program
- 2014-2016: Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA; One-year at level 1 trauma center with broad exposure to open TMJ surgeries, alveolar cleft repair and trauma.
- 2014: Brooklyn VA Hospital, Brooklyn, NY; Five-month rotation with emphasis in implant placement accompanied by wide-ranging experience in bone grafts and reconstruction.
- 2013: Ellis Hospital, Schenectady, NY; Four-month rotation with focus in sedation anesthesia and dentoalveolar procedures.
Awards and Academics
- Chapter Authorship
- 2015: Bone Morphogenic Protein: Application in Implant Dentistry; Dental Clinics of North America. 2015 Apr;59(2):493-503
- Case Presentations
- Nov 2013: ACOMS Resident Meeting
- Dec 2013: The New York Institute of Clinical Oral Pathology Conference
- TBHC Service Excellence Award
- 2013: Pride: Exceptional pride in responsibilities and facilities
- 2014: Teamwork: Exceptional leadership and work ethic in team setting
- TBHC Departmental Certificate
- 2014: Outstanding Contribution to the Department
- 2008-2012: Columbia University – College of Dental Medicine, New York, NY; Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS); Area of Concentration: Practice Management
- 2004-2007: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT; Bachelor of Science, Business Management; Entrepreneurship Emphasis